The Responsible AI Institute (RAI Institute) is a global and member-driven non-profit dedicated to enabling successful responsible AI efforts in organizations. The RAI Institute’s conformity assessments and certifications for AI systems support practitioners as they navigate the complex landscape of AI products. Through our global network of responsible AI experts, the RAI Institute offers valuable insights to practitioners, policymakers, and regulators to enable technologies that improve the social and economic well-being of society.
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Operations Support Manager to join our dynamic team. As Operations Support Manager, you will play a crucial role in improving our organization’s processes and impact.
Note: The successful candidate will have an opportunity to grow into a more senior role within the first 3-6 months of employment.
- Budgets: Support leadership in preparing budgets and financial planning
- Corporate events: Plan and coordinate virtual and in-person corporate events
- Travel: Manage scheduling, travel and reimbursements
- HR: Maintain and lead contracting with employees and external resources
- Vendor portals, invoicing and follow-up: Sign up as a vendor in portals, invoice members, and follow through with all outstanding items
- Government-related contracting processes: Maintain internal processes required for government-related engagements
- Administer accounts, policies and processes: Ensure timely processing of payables/receivables, compensation, and benefits
- Degree or diploma in business administration or accounting.
- Demonstrated experience using online portals for procurement, payments, banking, HR, and other fields.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, working with vendor portals, payables, receivables, financial, travel and HR matters.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and trust.
- Demonstrated trustworthiness and understanding of privacy, confidentiality, and trust obligations.
- Experience with government contracting is preferred but not required.
Why Join Us:
- Opportunity to contribute to a meaningful cause by advancing responsible AI practices.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Chance to work with leading experts and influencers in the field of responsible AI.
If you are passionate about responsible AI and possess a strong operations background, we encourage you to apply and help us drive positive change in the AI industry.
Location: This role is fully remote and based in the US or Canada.
Application Process: To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume via the Apply Now button.
Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate has been placed.
The RAI Institute is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The RAI Institute recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. The RAI Institute will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics, and we encourage applicants of all ages. harassment based on any of these characteristics, and we encourage applicants of all ages.